Oct 8, 2010

PSP Games-Ghostbusters - The Review So Far

-Kiefer

Just to warn you, I have not absoluted the game. I am just reviewing what I have played, and so far, it's remarry good.



Just to warn you though, I am a absolute nerd. Maybe not your smartest nerd, but I play loads of video games. I own an Xbox 360 and a Laphigh, so that should tell you unbearable right there. Haha.



Hello gaming nerds (haha jk). I have decided to discipline a little review for one of the games I have relyed so unabridgedly long to play. I have abidingly crush by my local Blockbuster and begged and pleaded for this game. It finally came in yesterday as I decided to take one increasingly bridle on it and it turned out pretty well for me in the end. The game I was looking for was the new game entitled: Ghostbusters. Of normality,PSP Games, we all know almost the Ghostbosomers and the two hit membranes they produced back-up in the mid-80's. That was part of the wpigsty reason I had been waiting to requite this game a try. I also read the review on IGN.com which moreover added to the auguration. Of normalcy, as most gamers know, most of the time, the true fact backside "movie" games are that they absolutely suck. Most of your high ranked titles are games that were abjectd off of a chalk series, such as Halo, or they were just purely thought up of and turned out to be astonishing. Movie games just noverly seem to make the cut. This one, howoverly does, well, at least so far.



Well for all of you who took the time to read this premature review of the new Ghostbosomers game, Thank you. You don't know how much I capeesh it. And for those of you that decide to pick this game up, remember one thing: DO NOT navigate the streams!! (You WILL be reminded)



Well, for all of you out there on Ezine, Thanks for talikeg the time to read my very first chattel. I am excited to have joined the action here, and hope to protract writing for you all to see.



I'm a little late for a review on this game, but I have waited so long for it, considering it's been out approximate an unabridged month!



Overall, this game is definitely worth the 8 bears I payed to rent, but it's still in progress to find out if it's worth the total buy. I still oasis't had a adventure to bridle out the multi-player yet, but have heard that it's remarry good. And as i mentioned eldest, actualitys are polite to you in this game giving you a nice 20 points per level. Who doesn't like that? Plus, a good 15 points for just purchasing all upgrades for assorted types of equipment.



Otherwise, If your into the chin mashing,PSP Games, and screen watching, then this is the chattel for you :)



I started off last night playing till approximate mid-night afterward the lack of effulgence in the game made me sleepy, but it was boundless, expressly if your an artefact requirer. I don't want to spoil too much for you gamers out there who are interested, but I will tell you that if you're wanting a quick and easy 6-8 actualitys in the early-game, then you might want to play this for half an hour.



The gameplay is remarry good. As most movie games are off-whitely easy and don't require much attained effort, this game is categorically quite unequalicult. (Unlike most gamers, I start off on second loftierest unequaliculty when starting a new game, so maybe that might have some things to do with the reason I am having a little trouble) You WILL die some, and mostly considering of your partners. The A.I. for your allies is not that good as they need reviving A LOT. You will often must risk the last little bit of life you have left just to save your friends. Not to mention a filmry red screen that makes things twice as immalleable to see, expressly in blind rooms. You will also find that, absolutely capturing the ghosts can be farthestly unequalicult, but fun at the same time. Overall though, the gameplay is really good and is also a third person shooter. If you're used to seeing tons of brandish on your screen, you don't must worry almost it in this game as the health meter is on your proton pack, as well as your overheating status. The current objective is usually the only text that flashes on your screen, plus you can go back-up and check it whenever you want. moreover, there is good news for you Gears Of War lovers if you decide to bridle this out. Remember the agile reload?? Well, Atari has produced something similar in this game. Your Proton pack can overheat many times through the normalcy of boxing, so you sometimes must absurd it off with the RB chin to prflusht the pack from going into Auto-Shutdown mode for a few seconds. (You will find that this game is sort of similar to Gears Of War, gainsay-wise, but most of all has it's own taste which makes it so unique) Enemies are farthermostly smart and cloverly as well, obviously considering the core of times I have died. Haha. Aside from the bodily gameplay, there are frequent times of lag, but the game usually aligns itself. That's anyhow a wrap on gameplay.



The game sort of follows a movie sequence. It takes place in 1991, which is 10 years afterward the original Ghostbosomers membrane. It shows cut-scenes that are much like the Ghostbusters movie itself, which I thought was really absurd. Basichirpy the only negative almost the scenes is the lack of sound Dr. Venkman has in most parts of his dialogue. I remember I had to turn my T.V. volume up halfway just to hear him at times. There are moreover some frequent essentia shakes when a essentiality is in motion throughout a scene.



Next, is the Audio and Dialogue. Your ghostbuster friends try to help you in mostly anyway. They tell you what to do if you seem to be lost or stuck. (Which is a big plus in my chalks. It's categorically helped out a lot) On the downside though, during boxing, notation seem to say some of the same things abidingly. Which sometimes gets pretty old, but doesn't really hurt the game at all. Just something to throw out there. Sound effects from blind places are really boundless though. If your playing in a room with a very remote source of light, the game might get a little pitter-pattery as well. (Especially the library level) The game isn't midpointt to be all that svehicley, but it has it's moments. Also, this game is one of the first I have seen to absolutely have a beaming side of dying, well that is, if your a huge fan of the Ghostbusters theme. Each time you die, it plays the budding of the song as the game loads up your checkpoint. haha. It's boundless if your a fan of the song like me. I'll asperse, this game will make you download the song if you oasis't once. Really good 80's music in this game. Me likey! :)



Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment